terça-feira, 13 de maio de 2008

dark night of love

I'm lonely in the world, because my hearth is broken in the dark. The shadow of the moon is a perfect love at the stars, in the perfect death, and you is a specter. My visit to sky is short but dark, I love but I can't like you, is impossible and really. My mind is confused and you is the exit, funny is the world. The world is exciting, and I love it, the dark, destruction and war. My love is totally amazing and funny, I can't believe in really, I'm a crazy for the world. But I talked the end of the world, is incrible and perfect. All is purple and black, my world from my nightmare. My angel from my nightmare, you is perfect and fake, not is true but all is false, my world, my death and my life.
My life is amazing, very amazing I'm crazy and the depression run at me. The losers was luckers, because is not death in the dark, it runed to light, fins the exit, the world fake is over, and I Luv Ya, in my mind you is very perfect, but really you is terrible, is a monter, eating my hearth, and breaking it. The dark is my home, I'm lonely because of you. And I love it. Thank you because you create my monster. He's the best of you. We were pures and the whater is light blue, because my love is maximum. I have the stars and you have the moon.

Nenhum comentário: