sábado, 15 de março de 2008

minha post em ingles depois eu traduzo pra ti mih eh q tow meio sem tempo

The famous last world

the last world is terrible,dark,death and happy
Everybody go sleep and woke up in the dark
Is the really,you is sick, and the angels not save you
He's and I lived in the dark you not playing your life, not is your life, but there's.
You not existing and I am from the dark.I killed you and your world fake
I not like you, your world is beautiful and there me death.Is not true, is not really, you is my life, my death, my hungry.
The peoples are happy because in the dark and death.I'm knight fighting for my liberty, expression and I believe in a end, forever all is going for the dark.And the death is save you.Who's the leader, champion, winner now?Not really all is false and true behind you and me .I believe your promess and you lie for me.I'm going for you world ilusions I liked death you, and not love you.The star losted in the sky, I like this, I'm happy because you death.But the end of all.I love you I'm sorry for you.Destruction, war I belive in the war and a the life.You is my question and my end.I'm come back for you in the dreams.

Nenhum comentário: